Nothing makes us more proud than the amazing work our teams do each day to power prosperity around the world. With that said, we are truly honored that our work, our teams, and our culture are often recognized by various awards throughout the year.
We started 2018 off strong and wanted to take a moment to share our January accolades and thank the people who make these wins possible – our incredible employees!
Forbes worked with research firm Statista to survey 30,000 U.S. employees. As a result, Intuit ranked 4th among America’s Best Employers for Diversity.
Intuit was also selected as the 8th best place to work in tech by Indeed!
Additional awards in January include:
- Business New Daily’s Best Time and Attendance System for Businesses with a Mobile Workforce
- G2 Crowd’s Top 20 Time Tracking Software
- Safety Workwear’s Top Apps for the Construction Industry
- G2 Crowd’s 100 Best Software Companies 2018 (#18)
- Merchant Maverick’s Best Time Tracking Integrations for Accounting Software
The common thread between each and every success at Intuit is our family; the employees who make Intuit a joy to work at each and every day. Each person’s individual passion, unique skill set, and compassion for our customers goes a long way to powering prosperity around the globe. Thank you to everyone who is a part of our team!